Welcome to Indomitable

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a WoW Thing

Welcome to the Indomitable forum page! Due to the fact that Indomitable is still in it's early stages, there wont be many announcements until a further date.

2 posters

Introduction Templates/ My Introduction

Levidica
    Levidica
    Forum Admin

Introduction Templates/ My Introduction Empty Introduction Templates/ My Introduction

Post  Levidica Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:58 am

Introduction Templates/ My Introduction Green-background-1

-> Welcome to the Introduction thread <-

Here is the section of the forum where you can tell us who you really are.

Your IGN (In game name) and your real name
    Your country and gender
    Any alts/lowbies in the guild that are yours
    Favourite things
    Something that could be better about Indomitable

That is just a general idea of the things I hope to see from you guys! It's just a better way for us to get to know each other and be more than just a guild.

Hey everyone! My name in game is Levidica, I am an officer in the guild. My real name is Alex, and I don't mind if you call me by my actual name. Clearly by my picture you can all tell I'm a guy... I hope Razz I'm from the lame ass country of Canada, and I'm 19 years old. I sound so exciting !

List of Characters

(Main) Levidica - Arms/Protection Warrior
    (PvP/Healer) Sekaora - Enhancement/Restoration Shaman
    (PvP) FrostyCuffs - Frost/Arcane Mage

If at some point you actually spend time talking to me in game, you will soon notice that I am a rather weird person. I am such a massive perfectionist on top of my weirdness.. grr.. Any ways, I am kind of a nerd but mean I do play wow. Gotta love video games Wink Uhm I'm not much for television or sports, although I did play soccer for about 10 years.

But yea that's pretty much me! If you ever need help in game, if you ever need to talk to an officer I'm your guy. Oh and if you would like, you can add my Real ID so you don't have to friend all of my alts. Just ask me sometime. Smile

Enjoy being a member of Indomitable!
    gameplayhero
    gameplayhero
    Guild Master

Introduction Templates/ My Introduction Empty GamePlayHero

Post  gameplayhero Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:40 am

I'm the fearless (and not to mention brainless) Guild Leader, GamePlayHero. I'm a 24 year old college student studying Game Design. It is my career goal to create several console games, a few online games, and a couple dozen phone and flash based games. My name is Clinton. I have a big penis (I wish). I enjoy PvP content more than I enjoy the PvE content, but alot of PvP guilds do Raids on the side and this one will be no exception. I can't boast that I'm a 7 year player of WoW or anything (Although I did work as a GM in Austin for 6 months). I'm primarily a tank/melee dps kind of player, but I'll eventually have all classes leveled at some point. Keep up the good work guildies, and keep contributing! A guild doesn't develop overnight, especially since Blizz decided to cap daily growth on a guild. But we'll get there, and we'll become Indomitable!

Also boobies.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am